Monday – Saturday: 9:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Train Hard, Play Hard at X-Golf
Book & Reserve Your Tee Time
About X-Golf Ann Arbor
Changing the face of golf retail in America, Ann Arbor’s huge venue combining The House of Golf and X-Golfs is truly a sight to behold. With an incredible combination of golf retailing experience, entertainment, hospitality and technology Ann Arbor offers something for everyone.
Professional lessons, events and competitions all combine to make X-Golf Ann Arbor the ultimate ‘Golfers Playground!’
We offer six state-of-the-art simulators which are designed for golfers at all stages of their game. Whether you want to sharpen up your game to gain that competitive edge or are just starting out and want to learn new skills without battling the outdoors, this is the place for you. The simulators can give you data about your swing and ball striking to improve your game and along with that, we can help you take your game to the next level by having a PGA qualified professional on our team.
We offer Fall, Winter, and Summer 2-3 person team leagues from 8 to 12 weeks in duration for all level of golfers! Call 734-316-7379 or email email@example.com for more details.
Lessons with a PGA Pro
DIRECTOR OF INSTRUCTION
2011-2018 • Hantz Golf Club of Tecumseh • Head Golf Professional
2008-2012 • Tecumseh Country Club • Head Golf Professional
2006-2007 • Oakland Hills Country Club • Assistant Golf Professional
2002-2005 • Belmont Country Club • Assistant Golf Professional
1998-2001 • Highland Meadows Golf Club • Assistant Golf Professional
1996-1997 • Kettenring Country Club • Assistant Golf Professional
- Class A Member, PGA of America
- Top Finishes on numerous Professional Mini-Tours
- Top Finishes in Michigan PGA & Michigan PGA Eastern Chapter Events
- Top Finishes in Northern Ohio PGA & Toledo Chapter PGA Events
- Eastern Michigan University Men’s Golf Team
- 1994 TDJGA Frank Stranahan “Player of the Year”
As a PGA Professional, it is my assumed responsibility to aid the golfer in comprehending the components of a successful golf game. This is completed through a coaching style that combines the physical element of the game along with the mental approach to the game. The key attributes of a successful golf instructor include knowledge of the golf swing, communication with the student, motivation, and the ability to correctly diagnose swing flaws. Every individual who decides to learn the game of golf is different in their physical attributes and athletic ability. As a result, there is no one correct method of teaching every student.
The student and the instructor must begin by assessing the student’s expectations, goals, level of commitment, strengths, weaknesses, and physical limitations. Following a review of the proper fundamentals, it is the professional’s job to identify key areas of need and work with basic elements of the swing, along with practice drills to attain muscle memory. Once this is completed, the student can begin to improve their score, as well as their enthusiasm for the game. The best results can be achieved by not only individual instruction, but video analysis, playing lessons, drills, use of training aids, custom club-fitting, and strength and flexibility exercises.
INDIVIDUAL LESSON RATES
WEEKDAY LESSON RATE: $125/hr
WEEKEND LESSON RATE: $135/hr
5 LESSON SERIES – $600
- Covers every aspect of your golf game
- V1 Sports Professional Video Swing Analysis System
- Full Swing
- Short game: proper pitching/chipping technique & how to hit all the specialty shots
- Putting: Many aspects of putting is personal preference and comfort. However, some proper fundamentals must be engrained as well as finding your optimal grip, optic line, setup, and arc of stroke. We will also recommend the best style of putter for you matching your putting stroke to obtain consistent optimal putting performance.
STORE NUMBER: 734-316-7379
RYAN CELL: 517-215-3017